Weighted Bent Leg Jackknifes Main muscle: abdominals
Weighted Bent Leg Jackknifes
Note: This Page “Weighted Bent Leg Jackknifes Main muscle: abdominals” related to The MAIN PAGE : HOME WORKOUT PLAN 12 WEEK PLAN Please Check Main Article to get the full course for free.
Main muscle: abdominals
Starting position: Lie on your back on the floor or on an exercise mat with your arms extended above your head
holding a dumbbell.
- Tighten your legs until the calves and hamstrings are in a 90 degree angle and then try to get them all the way to your chest. At the same time raise your arms while keeping them stretched until they meet your legs.
- Return slowly to the starting position.
- Repeat this process as often as mentioned on your workout routine.
What is the abdominals muscles? – Weighted Bent Leg Jackknifes Main muscle: abdominals
abdominal work the rectus abdominis muscle in the midsection of your body. abdominals may also engage the external or internal oblique muscles, especially when rotation is added to the movement. Abdominal Sit Up & Twist are an effective way to strengthen the front of your torso or core region of your body.
Primary muscles worked:
- Obliques The obliques are actually two muscles: internal obliques and external obliques. They are located on the sides of the abdominals
Secondary muscles worked:
- Abs Strong abdominal muscles can do your body a world of good, helping maintain a good posture. Prevent lower back pain: Your abs play a large role in supporting your back and affecting the tilt of the pelvis – meaning the stronger your abs, the stronger the support.
Why Do We Need Strong abdominals muscles?
A strong core helps to keep your body balanced and stable as you move throughout your daily and athletic activities. They help your pelvis, lower back, and hip muscles to work together with your abdominal muscles. Good balance makes you less likely to fall and injure yourself
Other EXERCISES EXPLANATIONS:
The MAIN PAGE : HOME WORKOUT PLAN 12 WEEK PLAN Please Check Main Article to get the full course for free.