The Prostate Protocol Review – The Prostate Protocol is the program that aims to target and defeat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). BPH is also referred to as prostate enlargement, and it is one of the common problems men experience as they age.
According to the author, Scott Davis, following the tips and tricks provided in this program will reverse the effect of BPH and bring the prostate back to its standard and healthy size.
Does The Prostate Protocol work? Should you invest your money into The Prostate Protocol? Find out everything about this BPH treatment program in our review.
|Program Name||The Prostate Protocol|
|Main Benefit||Natural Way To Reduce BPH Symptoms|
|Category||Prostate Health And Wellness|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is The Prostate Protocol? – The Prostate Protocol Review
Modern living has been linked to a vast array of serious health conditions, including cancer, diabetes and yes, even benign prostatic hyperplasia. Unfortunately, with a diagnosis, the first thing many of us do is head to the prescription counter. However, many of these prescription medications are expensive, come with a long list of side effects and only mask your symptoms. Not only that but you typically have to take different medications to treat different symptoms. So, you end up with a big bill, more potential side effects, and more pills to take, all while never getting down to the root of the problem. The Prostate Protocol Review
The Prostate Protocol is a powerful online program that teaches men how to heal from BPH naturally. It is a comprehensive system that focuses on tackling the root cause of the condition, instead of simply tackling the symptoms and leaving the cause intact. And it’s all quite simple. The program focuses on using nature, more specifically, wholefoods to begin your healing. Wholefoods contain hundreds, if not thousands of healing compounds. By eating more wholefoods, you can get all of these compounds into your body for a vast, well-rounded treatment that can tackle all symptoms (and causes of them). And well, that’s The Prostate Protocol in a nutshell. The Prostate Protocol Review
The program is separated into four parts for easy and organized reading. Then, it puts everything together into a step-by-step healing plan for you to follow. I’ll delve into the details in just a moment but for now, here’s a quick look at what those parts look like:
- Part 1: BPH Overview
- Part 2: BPH Specifics: Understanding the Engine in Order to Shift Gears
- Part 3: Natural Solutions for Prostatic Relief
- Part 4: The Plan That Brings It All Together
Now, BPH can result in kidney infections, urinary tract infections and at worst, kidney failure. So, you’ll be happy to know that you receive immediate access to the program as soon as you purchase. This allows you to get started right away. You just download the program onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer and you’re ready to go. You can also opt to get a physical version of the program for the cost of the printing. This option becomes available to you once you’ve purchased the digital version and it usually ships within three days. So, you can start with the digital while you wait for the physical, or use one or the other. It’s entirely up to you. Whatever option you choose, you can have confidence knowing that the program is backed by a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. This gives you two months to try it, risk-free. You’ll also find several resources and scientific information supporting the approach throughout the program.
How does the Prostate Protocol work? – The Prostate Protocol Review
According to Scott Davis, an enlargement in the prostate is linked to an imbalance in hormones. In terms of men’s health, this discrepancy is seen between the likes of testosterone and estrogen. The Prostate Protocol’s main goal is to ensure that these hormones are in check and do so, and he affirms that regulating the gut is of utmost importance.
As stated on the sales page, “Human gut bacteria has been with us since the dawn of time. It doesn’t just keep us healthy – it keeps us alive […] They regulate, manage, and stabilize male hormones. In particular, they make sure the ratios of estrogen and testosterone are exactly how they need to be.”
Emphasizing that an imbalance in hormones is what naturally gives rise to BPH, Scott created the Prostate Protocol so that men can take the right measures to enhance good bacteria in the gut. Before getting into the Prostate Protocol contents, we decided to research how much evidence exists in the aforementioned claims.
Here’s is some of the information we were able to gather on the link between gut bacteria and prostate health:
A 2017 pilot study to explain the possible biomarkers involved with the gut and its impact on prostate cancer presented that “higher relative abundance of Bacteroides massiliensis was seen in prostate cancer cases compared to controls,” adding that “biologically significant differences were also found in the relative gene, pathway, and enzyme abundance.” The researchers shared that the overall gut microbial composition of men with prostate cancer and men with benign were different from putting things into context.
A 2018 review that looked at the microbiome’s direct and indirect interactions with prostate inflammation and cancer concluded that the former encourages homeostasis and plays a vital role in the immune system. The authors also noted that “the microbiome’s ability to affect systemic hormone levels may also be important, particularly in a disease such as prostate cancer that is dually affected by estrogen and androgen levels.” All things considered, it was underlined that the relationship between the two factors is quite complex and requires advanced analysis.
To sum things up, a 2019 review dubbed “The Human Microbiota and Prostate Cancer: Friend or Foe?” concluded that despite the increasing evidence available on the intertwined relationship of the human microbiota and prostate health, the exact role “is still not well understood.” It was also disclosed that “the scarce and still mostly speculative nature of the body of work investigating the association of microbiome and prostate cancer requires a deeper understanding of this subject.”
What is there to learn from Prostate Protocol? – The Prostate Protocol Review
The Prostate Protocol has been structured to include steps to regrowing good, healthy gut bacteria. The former requires the consumption of certain foods that will be listed inside the guide (in addition to those that should be avoided altogether). Following the recommendations provided, the first few weeks are all it supposedly takes to shrink the prostate altogether. Aside from the impact of food, very little has been shared regarding the Prostate Protocol contents. This clearly has been done to keep the suspense going until purchases have been made.
Common Causes Of Prostatic Overgrowth – The Prostate Protocol Review
Before looking at the causes of Prostatic overgrowth, one should know what prostrate is. The Prostrate is part of the male reproductive system comprising the penis, testicles, prostate, and semi-vesicles. Prostrate is connected to the endocrine, nervous, immune, and vascular systems. If affected with BPH, prostrate might also negatively affect these other systems. However, the primary causes of Prostatic Overgrowth include hormonal depletion, oxidative stress, excessive inflammation, and wrong apoptosis.
Moreover, imbalance of sex hormones, including androgen, Estrogen, and progesterone, also cause Prostatic Overgrowth. The adrenal hormone also impacts the prostrate overgrowth when imbalanced. As the BPH grows, prostatic cells malfunction resulting in prostatic overgrowth. Reportedly, all men are vulnerable to BPH regardless of age, genes, or lifestyle. Therefore, knowing the symptoms of the condition may help prevent it early.
Risk Factors – The Prostate Protocol Review
Risk factors are aspects that expose one to BPH or make the condition severe. They are classified into Dietary, lifestyle, and environmental factors. Dietary factors include;
- High Sugar Consumption; Consuming sugary foods can cause serious health problems. Among the complications caused by consuming sugars is BPH. Yes, despite the sweetness, sugar has fatal side effects when consumed in large quantities. One should therefore avoid taking too much sugar.
- Too much Salt; Salt consumption varies in people. Some take it in large quantities, while others prefer small amounts. In both cases, there might be health complications. In men, too much salt increases the risk of getting BPH. One should therefore regulate salt consumption to avoid the risk of getting BPH.
- Low Proteins and fiber diet; A balanced diet is not complete without proteins and fiber. Thousands of men ignore these foods and end up suffering in the end. Foods rich in proteins include Poultry, Lean Meats, Fish, Eggs, and Dairy products. Men should be objective when it comes to diet. Eating right has more benefits people may not be aware of. Fiber is also called roughage. It plays a vital role in feeding the depleted gut bacteria in the body. Foods rich in fiber include Beans, Broccoli, Berries, Fruits, and Grains.
- Excessive Stimulant consumption; Stimulant products include energy drinks and those containing caffeine. When taken in low quantity, these products are suitable for one’s health. However, in large amounts, they can cause severe impacts, including BPH. Men should therefore reduce the stimulant intake to stay safe from BPH. More dietary risk factors are in the Prostate Protocol. Purchase the system to gain knowledge on the dietary BPH risk factors.
Lifestyle-Related Risk Factors – The Prostate Protocol Review
His lifestyle also determines the health of a man. A simple lifestyle reduces the risk of health complications, including BPH. On most occasions, many men may not be aware of various lifestyles’ effects on their health. Furthermore, some copy other’s lifestyles, unknowing of the later consequences. The Lifestyle-Related Risk Factors include;
- Alcohol consumption; Undoubtedly, more than a significant fraction of adult men take alcohol. Regardless of the quantity, alcohol can cause serious health problems in the body. As a risk factor, alcohol consumption causes the elimination of gut bacteria. This, in turn, results in overgrowing of the prostate. Statistics aside, men consuming alcohol are at high risk of getting BPH. As already stated, quantity does not matter. Avoiding alcohol is, therefore, the best solution to stay safe from prostate enlargement. Any man who cares about his health should be ready to quit taking alcohol. One who cares about his life should give health the priority. After all, some lifestyles are not essential as one can do without them.
- Smoking; Smoking is another habit that cost men their health. Apart from causing prostate enlargement, smoking also damages the lungs. This may, in turn, resulting in lung cancer. On most occasions, men smoke Marijuana and Cigarettes. The two serve different purposes to men. Cigarettes are mainly for leisure and making one warm during the cold seasons. However, Marijuana is commonly used for meditation. Yes, they may have personal benefits to those who use them. However, their side effects may be severe.
- Sedentary Lifestyle; Men in Sedentary lifestyles do little or no exercise. Mostly, such men engage in most activities while seated. The better part of a man’s day in this kind of a lifestyle is spent on reading, watching, or playing video games. A Sedentary lifestyle is associated with gaining overweight bodies. Who does not know the side harm of an overweight body? First, 0one becomes at risk of diabetes attacks. The effects may go further, causing the enlargement of the prostate. Therefore, as many think a sedentary lifestyle is luxurious, its health consequences may be severe.
- Steroids; Steroids are artificial chemicals that function like natural human hormones. They are mainly used to stimulate muscle growth. What comes to your mind when you hear muscle growth? The quantity of steroids used does not matter. This is because the man overdosing on these chemicals can get a prostate enlargement. Also, the one using them in the right quantities remains at risk of BPH attacks. The most common problems associated with steroids include Kidney failure, liver damage or tumor, high blood pressure, and heart enlargement. It is now evident taking short cuts to building muscles to have consequences. Hard work and determination in the gym remains the best solution for avoiding BPH.
Environmental Risk Factors – The Prostate Protocol Review
Keeping the environment clean necessary for human beings. Ignorance of the environment has become one of the factors causing health complications in men. Many campaigns are conducted worldwide are conducted to enlighten men on living in safe surroundings. Until now, much has not been done to maintain a clean environment. However, tables may turn in the future as everyone would have known the importance of safe surroundings. Environmental risk factors include;
- Pesticides, herbicides, and Fungicides; Pesticides are chemicals used to control pests. They are both dangerous to pests and humans. Herbicides are chemicals used for controlling the growth of unwanted planes. They are mostly used in the agricultural sector to increase farm harvests. Fungicides are chemicals used to prevent fungi growth and their spores. Special measures must be observed when spraying these chemicals. For instance, one should wear protective clothes that prevent the penetration of chemicals into the body.
- Pollutants; companies mainly release pollutants. Mostly, they are channeled in rivers or emitted in the sky. Men take the pollutants indirectly and unknowingly. When in the body, the pollutants cause severe problems, including BPH. It is, therefore, better to always take well-treated water and washed foods to avoid many inconveniences.
- Excess EMF and Radiation; Electromotive Force, abbreviated as EMF, is the energy per unit released by an energy source. Undoubtedly, more than 80 percent of the world’s population has access to electricity and electrical gadgets. This shows how people are exposed to more EMF, and men are in danger in this case. Radiation is the emission of energy in the form of waves to the surrounding. Technology came with advantages and side effects too. For instance, many radiation sources are the latest technological equipment. Microwaves, computers, cell phones, and wireless WI-FI routers are the familiar sources of radiation.
- Moreover, ultraviolet light and X-rays expose one to radiation. Other risk factors include malnutrition, aging, pubertal development, and significant stressors. Purchase the Prostate Protocol system to learn more about the risk factors.
The Prostate Protocol eBook
The Prostate Protocol is a comprehensive, four-part program that shows you how to heal your BPH naturally using wholefoods and natural health alternatives. It provides you with a ton of important and even mind-blowing information that helps you understand what it is you’re dealing with. This includes the causes, risks, prostate function and anatomy, diagnostic tools, and much more. Then, it provides you with natural healing alternatives and a step-by-step healing protocol that comes with an easy-to-follow plan, delicious recipes, food lists, instructions, and much more. The Prostate Protocol Review
Table of content:
Part 1: BPH Overview
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: An Introduction to Irate Internal Plumbing
- Basic Prostate Function and Anatomy
- Prostatic Hyperplasia, Enlargement or Luts: Where Do You Stand?
- BPH Symptoms at a Glance
- Common Causes of Prostatic Overgrowth
- Risk Factor Summary
- Diagnostic Tools
- Initial Diagnosis: Physical Check-Ups, Signs and Symptoms
- Confirming BPH: Advanced Testing and Lab Analysis
- Monitoring Disease Progression and Remission
Part 2: BPH Specifics: Understanding the Engine in Order to Shift Gears
- Cellular Mechanisms Underlying BPH
- Describing Prostate Anatomy at the Cellular Level
- Sex Hormone Disruption
- Neuro-Endocrine Disruption
- Immune Malfunction, Inflammation and Excessive Regeneration
- Metabolic Instability
- Common Cardiovascular BPH Contributions
- Risk Factors That Provoke Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Dietary Risk Factors
- Lifestyle-Related Risk Factors
- Risky Environmental Exposures
- Other BPH Risk
Part 3: Natural Solutions for Prostatic Relief
- Natural Dietary Interventions
- Amino Acids
- Probiotics and Prebiotics for Optimizing Nutrition Uptake
- Specific Botanical Nutrients for BPH
- Super Foods for Optimal Hormonal Health
- Extracts for UTI Prevention and Treatment
- Natural Antispasmodics for LUTS Relief
- Lifestyle Interventions
- Sleep Hygiene
- Mindful Stress Management
- Risk Factors to Avoid
- Let’s Talk About Detox
- What to Avoid
- Natural Substitutions for Cooking Purposes
- What Should Be Cut Down and Done in Moderation
Part 4: The Plan That Brings It All Together
- Preparing for the Journey
- Leafy Green Food Prep
- Anti-BPH Smoothie Recipes
- Daily Tea Blend
- Pomegranate Juice Tea Blend
- Trail Mix Prep
- Vitamin C Honey “Punch”
- Night Time Tea
- Quick Supplement Dosage Reference
- Treating BPH Naturally in 12 Weeks
Advantages of the Program
There are several advantages to using The Prostate Protocol vs. conventional treatment options. The first benefit that I particularly liked was having a well-rounded natural treatment that tackled all symptoms by diving deeper into the root cause. I also liked how this was really easy to do. It just involved making some simple adjustments in your day to start harnessing the benefits of natural wholefoods, which we really don’t get enough of in this day-and-age. And it was easy! Everything is all put together for you in a step-by-step guide. All you have to do is read, follow and implement.
Another great advantage was how quickly the results happen. In 12 weeks, BPH can be treated entirely and naturally. Add in the fact that you get 60 days to do that with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, and you just can’t go wrong.
Lastly, one of the major benefits that really stood out to me was having the program downloaded onto my tech devices. This ensured I had all the information and steps with me, no matter where I was. Whether it was to my lake house or to visit my grandkids out of town, as long as I had my tech, I had the steps I needed to follow. It’s not only for convenience either! The digital version allows you to read the program without carrying around a massive “I Have An Enlarged Prostate” book. Although, having a physical version is an option too if that option appeals to you. The Prostate Protocol Review
Disadvantages of the Program
In terms of quality and content, I have zero complaints with The Prostate Protocol. It’s comprehensive, detailed, informative, and offers a well-rounded natural treatment option. If I had to make any recommendation, it would have nothing to do with the program. It would, however, be cool if there was an option to get the program in audio format for us tech-savvy guys. All joking aside, it isn’t a bad read at all and the physical and digital versions are more than enough. But audio files are cool too. The Prostate Protocol Review
How much does The Prostrate Protocol cost?
The Prostate Protocol is a pure science-backed and research-based informative guide that lets you turn prostate enlargement problems and their related symptoms around.
The book shows you all the natural and safe remedies to shrink the size of your prostate and balance your hormonal imbalance. You can order this 12-week Prostate Protocol Program for as low as $49. You can find out all the natural ways and means to stop prostate enlargement and prevent it from any future intervention. The Prostate Protocol Review
The Prostate Protocol will probably be the most viable prostate-fixing ebook program that can solve an array of related problems. Since it comes with 60 days money refund policy, you have nothing to worry about. Through a secure payment page, you will be safe ordering the program.
How can you get hands-on with it?
Prostate Protocol Ebook is an essential program that has helped thousands of users across the globe. Since the program earned fame, online fraud website users took their product information and other details to disguise and fool people around. Since the pandemic started, there has been an increase in such fraudulent activities.
You can order the program online from the official website and no other websites sell it. So just to overcome such problems, I will share a direct link to the official Prostate protocol website.
The Prostate Protocol Reviews -Final Verdict
Through my personal research on the Prostate Protocol and the Blue Heron group, I found out things that most people didn’t know about. Blue heron can be compared to a cluster of knowledge and solutions where they only share the most natural and safest remedies without recommending any drug intake or surgery.
Scott has been a dedicated person who worked well on his research and he was completely determined to help more prostate sufferers through his Prostate protocol.
Being a natural solution guide, Prostate Protocol comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee that allows users to demand a refund if they don’t wish to continue using the product. Without any questions asked, you will get back what you paid. Just mail the customer support team and they will respond and get things cleared.
To continue living with an enlarged prostate, bear all the difficulties until things complicate and the situation worsens.
Try out the risk-free Prostate Protocol Program as you got nothing to lose. Since it comes with 60 days money-back guarantee, you have a 0% risk of losing your money. The Prostate Protocol Review