The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies Review – The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is a digital and physical-form book written by Nicole Apelian that provides the most comprehensive and complete collection of herbal remedies used by our ancestors in the early years of human civilization. With that said, it contains hundreds if not thousands of useful material that can be extremely beneficial for individuals’ wellbeing and their quality of life. With such a meaty introduction to the book, let us now dive into the specifics of this book. We will try to understand why you, out of all people, should have one copy of The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies book with you at all times. One may pinpoint this as a practical survival guide that aims to develop the foraging skill that we once had when we were simpler people before modern medicine. Humans survived the ages without modern medicine, and it is because of these herbal remedies that this book contains that they successfully evolved to what we are right now.
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies can be taken as a historical account. It was called a “lost book” because this kind of knowledge has been lost over time as modern technology outpaced the much more straightforward methods of the yesteryears. This herbal remedies book will educate, inform, and teach you of every possible herbal remedy that you may otherwise have missed out on as you made your daily trip down the road or your backyard.
Let us take a closer look at this highly informative book and see what benefits and downsides it can give us in the long run. Here is the most complete, comprehensive, and investigative latest review of The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies, written by a top-of-the-line bookworm himself. The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies Review
What is The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies?
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is a book that contains 318 pages from front cover to back. It has pictures of 181 healing plants, mushrooms, and lichens found in North America’s wilderness. You can also discover 550 all-natural, powerful remedies that you can use for either survival or everyday needs. All in all, it is a jam-packed book that’s filled with excellent information about practical life. This book was initially intended for people who do not know about herbal remedies, harnessing their natural, hidden foraging and plant identification abilities to educate people about these things that are just lying around us in the background.
|Program Title||The Lost Book Of Remedies|
|Author||Dr. Nicole Apelian|
|Money Back Guarantee||60 Days|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is aptly named like that because the information enclosed in it has been lost through time as it was eclipsed by the rapid advances of modern science and medicine per se. Thus, this book’s main objective is to re-educate its readers in the traditional healing and rejuvenation way. As a teaser, it contains a simple step-by-step guide of everything related to herbal remedies in general.
It was initially published in 2018, and its author is Dr. Nicole Apelian, an herbalist, scientist, biologist, anthropologist, researcher, survival TV celebrity, traditional skills instructor, and survival skills consultant. She has at least 20 years of experience in the field of botany. It is without saying that Dr. Apelian is an accomplished woman who is highly credible in herbal remedies. Meanwhile, the editor of this book is Claude Davis, Sr., a Wild West expert.The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies Review
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is a colored paperback book, which means that you will see images in full color and detail to learn quickly through visual means. According to the latest reviews, 95% of people who have this book gave a positive review about it, making it one of the best books known to humanity. As per the physical description, it’s a reasonably large dark green book with the title “The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies” and subtitle of “The Healing Power of Plant Medicine.” Written are Apelian and Davis’s names, and in the center lies an image of a plant that we can assume to be medicinal. It looks more like an encyclopedia and functions as such.
How the Lost Book of Remedies Works?
With reference to the official site, The Lost Book of Remedies helps to improve the health condition with the natural traditional health cure. It offers several benefits for health and it can replace the modern medical kit as reported in its site. The program might help you to treat the ailments from root and gives better results. Since the treatment is natural there is no side effects as reported. As per the author, it works in short span and also contains remedies for severe disease like cancer and tumor. It is completely natural and you can find ingredients like Angry Bear Paw, Red Beak Powder, Berries of the Hawthorn tree and many others. Also, the official site also specifies that the incredible program will teach you the methodology of growing the herbs in your home. It may treat cut, wounds and pain naturally as reported. The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies Review
Also, the author claims that the program may support you with protection against hepatitis A, B and C and fight infections. You might learn how to prevent growth of disease and flush the toxins from your body.
Who is Behind the Lost Book of Herbal Remedies?
The brainchild behind The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is Claude Davis. He’s a seasoned survival expert who has spent decades learning about alternative living. His expertise in the field of survival has given him some powerful insight into the healing powers of nature.
Claude Davis uses that important knowledge to teach others how to survive when the conveniences of modern life are nowhere to be found. He’s authored several books and continues to be a reliable source for all things survival.
Interestingly enough, Claude’s affinity for natural medicine started long before his career as a survivalist. A lot of the information in The Lost Book of Remedies was passed down to Davis from his grandfather. His grandfather served as a field doctor during World War II.
During the deadliest military conflict in history, Davis’ grandfather had limited supplies to treat soldiers. Thus, he had to get creative. Many major breakthroughs and medical techniques were developed during World War II. Doctors and medics also had to turn to plants and herbs. When Davis was young, his grandfather taught him about those natural healing methods. Now, Claude Davis is passing that information onto us! The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies Review
The Lost Book of Remedies Review: Brand Overview
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is a digitally published instructional guide that aims to draw the reader’s attention to the traditional practices and skills that have been tried and tested since several generations. It is an account of the age-old remedies and methods that might make an individual aware of the very concept of sustainability in their lives.
This 318 paged book predominantly follows the ancient Native American practices that incorporate 550 different naturally derived remedies from a plethora of about 181 different species of flora and fauna found across North America’s biodiversity.
With a rise in the most common environmental concerns such as pollution, global warming, and resource deterioration, the human population is very vulnerable in falling prey to a number of challenges in the time to come.
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies might be one such attempt to educate humankind on the concept of sustenance and survival, along with preparing them to channelize various manual methods of survival rather than depending on machinery to get their regular tasks done with time.
- The digital book is a helpful survival manual that includes continuous, life-saving tips to plan for unanticipated disasters. Anyone who would want to follow the procedures enrolled in “The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies” by Claude Davis might consider it valuable, and relatable in everyday life.
- Another truly attractive reality about the book is that it coordinates the utilization of fundamental, crude materials, fixings, and instruments that are not difficult to profit and maintain also. Truth be told, some of them might be lying around in your storeroom itself!
- The book might help bring a save on your pocket over the long haul. For example, by following the clever systems laid out in the book, you can attain a better and sustainable way of food, water and prescription, which might also prepare yourself and your friends and family for forthcoming disasters.
- While there are several survival references gliding on the web nowadays,”The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies” might rise above all of them. It contains adequate data that might assist you with moderating debacles, both man-made and natural at any point of time.
- The data given in the book is dependent on the sensible, attempted, and tried thoughts. It doesn’t include void guarantees and bogus cases, nor does it talk about unique speculations and phony claims , rather it depends on in-your-face realities that are reasonable to carry out, and coordinated at making the cutting edge man more independent and in line with Earth and its resources.
- It is accessible in an advanced and actual configuration.
- Last yet not the least, the book comes upheld by a strong, 60-day money back guarantee, so in case you remain unsatisfied, you can send it back for a full discount, on the off chance that you are not happy with the outcomes. However, the terms and conditions associated with the same are available on the official website.
- “The Lost Book of Remedies” by Claude Davis might be a little intimidating to a certain set of audience taking into consideration the fact that not everyone might be comfortable adopting traditional methods.
- Another issue with the book is that it’s not intended to deliver prompt outcomes. Thus, you can hope to buy it and figure out how to manage disasters for a short period of time.
- One must ensure to follow the guidelines cautiously and meticulously before putting it into practice, just as benefiting every one of the essential devices and materials might get, one must keep in mind that not all outcomes might be of the same kind.
- The book is only available in an e book form, and thus might not be an ideal fit for people who prefer a paperback version.
Medicinal Herbal Reference Guide
- Bones (inc. breaks, osteoarthritis, and osteoporosis)
- Cancer (inc. prevention and treatment)
- Kids (inc. bedwetting, colic, croup, and teething pain)
- Digestive and intestinal problems (inc. pain, bloating, constipation, food poisoning, Crohn’s disease, and much more)
- Drug addiction (inc. alcohol, nicotine, and opiates)
- Ears (inc. aches, infections, swimmer’s ear, and more)
- Eyes (inflammation, glaucoma, sties, and more)
- Feminine issues (inc. breastfeeding, childbirth, endometriosis, fertility, menopause, menstrual cycle, and much more)
- Glands (adrenal fatigue, thyroid, spleen, and more)
- Heart and circulatory system (inc. anemia, blood pressure, cholesterol, heart attack, varicose veins, and more)
- Immune system (allergies, autoimmune diseases, lupus, MS, and more)
- Infectious diseases (inc chickenpox, colds, flu, malaria, dengue fever, E. coli, fungal infections, herpes, and much more)
- Liver, gallbladder, and spleen (inc. fatty liver, detoxification, hepatitis B, jaundice, and more)
- Male issues (inc. hormones, impotence, prostate, and more)
- Mouth (inc. cavities, cold sores, toothache, bleeding, etc.)
- Muscles and joints (inc. arthritis, joint pain, sprains, rheumatism, carpal tunnel, and more)
- Nervous system (Alzheimer’s, anxiety, depression, dementia, headaches, insomnia, and much more)
- Respiratory (asthma, cough, pleurisy, bronchitis, congestion, whooping cough, and more)
- Skin (cuts, acne, boils, bruises, burns, eczema, frostbite, hives, infections, insect bits, and much more)
- Whole body (altitude sickness, anti-oxidants, detox, fatigue, gout, anti-inflammatories, endurance, etc.)
- Emergency care (internal and external bleeding, fever, snake bites, spider bites)
How to Harvest the Healing Power From Plants
- How to harvest herbs and how to dry them
- Making powdered herbs and capsules
- How to make infusions (hot and cold), teas, dedoctions, and oil infusions
- Detailed steps to salve-making
- How to make tinctures, extracts, and double-extractions
- Medicinal syrups, poultices, and an awesome field poultice recipe.
- A detailed guide to how Nicole manages Multiple Sclerosis
To give you a better idea of what you can expect, here’s a look at Anise Hyssop, which you can find in the Wild Plants in Great Plains category:
- What Anise Hyssop is
- How to identify it
- The edible uses of Anise Hyssop
- The medical uses for Anise Hyssop
- Recipes for Tea
- Recipes for Essential Oil
- Sores, Wounds, Burns
- Facilitates Digestion
- Sore Muscles and Anxiety
- Colds, Flu, Bronchial Congestion
- Herpes, Athlete’s Food, Fungal Skin Infections, Yeast Overgrowth
- Poison Ivy
About the Authors of The Lost Book of Remedies details
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is written by Nicole Apelian and Claude Davis, whom you might know from Ask a Prepper (a pretty awesome website with info for SHTF and living a self-sufficient lifestyle).
Nicole explains her story in the video on The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies’ website. She suffers from MS and her story is truly inspirational – well worth a watch! She went from being in a wheelchair and having to have people help her with the most basic parts of life – to living in the wilderness by herself and living a fulfilled, healthy life.
All with the help of herbs.
She explains that many of the common weeds you find in your own backyard contain incredibly powerful substances to help us live a healthy life, pain-free.
Claude is probably best known for his website, Ask a Prepper. He’s an old-fashioned guy, fascinated by the old days.
Claude and his family live in a log cabin he built himself, they cook outside, make their own clothes – living what they believe in. He firmly believes that the teachings of our forebears can prepare us for anything life might throw at us.
The goal of The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies, for him, is “to save the most powerful remedies that we’ve lost to history, and to separate the true cures from the bogus ones that had no effect.” The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies Review
Should You Buy The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies?
My final verdict is YES, I’m glad I bought it.
The photos make it easy to identify the plants you can use for specific purposes, and it has a good amount of information for over 180 plants, which makes it quite unique.
You can buy it from The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies’ website in digital or paper
The Lost Book of Remedies
- Claude Davis (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 304 Pages – Global Brother (Publisher)
The section on making your own tinctures, salves, dedoctions, and other remedies is very useful, and it includes some great recipes you can use for specific issues or for general, day-to-day health.
Whether you’re sick of popping ineffective pills, bankrupt from costlier treatments, sick of consulting with health professionals, or simply interested in living a healthier lifestyle, The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is a useful guide.
Packed with potentially life-saving information, this book warrants a space in every prepper’s bug-out bag and every homesteader’s bookshelf.
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies contains invaluable information about how to replace pharmaceuticals with medicinal plants to successfully treat a variety of health issues while offering advice on preventative medicines as well as cures.
With detailed descriptions of each plant, step-by-step tutorials on everything from drying herbs to transforming them into a potent essential oil, and tips on what to apply and when the Lost Book of Herbal Remedies transforms the natural world into an instant first aid kit. The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies Review