Sit Up & Twist Main muscle: abdominals
Sit Up & Twist
Note: This Page “Sit Up & Twist Main muscle: abdominals” related to The MAIN PAGE : HOME WORKOUT PLAN 12 WEEK PLAN Please Check Main Article to get the full course for free.
Main muscle: abdominals
Starting position: Lie on your back on the floor or exercise mat with your hands at the side of your head.
- Raise your upper body by contracting your abdominals.
- As your upper body has reached a 90 degree angle to your legs, twist and try to touch your toes with the opposing side’s hand. Your abdominals should be under tension the whole time.
- Return slowly to the starting position.
- Repeat the motion with the other hand.
- Return to the starting position slowly.
- Repeat this process as often as it is mentioned on your workout routine.
What is the abdominals muscles? – Sit Up & Twist Main muscle: abdominals
abdominal work the rectus abdominis muscle in the midsection of your body. abdominals may also engage the external or internal oblique muscles, especially when rotation is added to the movement. Abdominal Sit Up & Twist are an effective way to strengthen the front of your torso or core region of your body.
Primary muscles worked:
- Obliques The obliques are actually two muscles: internal obliques and external obliques. They are located on the sides of the abdominals
Secondary muscles worked:
Why Do We Need Strong abdominals muscles? – Sit Up & Twist Main muscle: abdominals
A strong core helps to keep your body balanced and stable as you move throughout your daily and athletic activities. They help your pelvis, lower back, and hip muscles to work together with your abdominal muscles. Good balance makes you less likely to fall and injure yourself
Other EXERCISES EXPLANATIONS:
The MAIN PAGE : HOME WORKOUT PLAN 12 WEEK PLAN Please Check Main Article to get the full course for free.