The TMJ Solution
What is The TMJ Solution?
The TMJ Solution – Pain in the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) is, arguably, one of the worst types of pain you can experience because it’s harder to get into the joint. Not only that but it’s in an area that can lead to equally as horrible pain caused by things such as headaches, migraines, eye strain, and neck pain. Unfortunately, over 10 million Americans suffer from TMJ with no real solution being available.
The TMJ Solution is an online program that teaches you how to effectively and naturally eliminate pain in your jaw joint using a series of therapeutic movements each day. It’s a really easy system that only takes a couple of minutes a day to complete with no need for fancy equipment, medications, or anything other than your own body.
I’ll delve into the details of the regime in just a moment but for starters, here’s a quick look at the different sections covered:
- Eye Pain and Eye Problems
- Head Pain, Headache Problems, and Facial Pain
- Mouth, Face, Cheek, and Chin Problems
- Teeth and Gum Problems
As you can see, The TMJ Solution tackles the pain from every angle to ensure everyone and anyone suffering from TMJ can find the relief they need. You’ll find a series of therapeutic movements within each section, as well as simple exercises you can do to treat the mental and emotional effects of TMJ. This is a major benefit as the non-physical symptoms can often be far worse and harder to manage and they’re symptoms that are rarely talked about. For example, most people have no idea that rapid mood swings, anger, crying, irritability, frustration and an inability to find comfort and pleasure in your life are all symptoms of TMJ. If you’re one of those people, no worries – the program provides you with an abundance of valuable information that helps you understand what you’re experiencing.
Now, you can choose to focus on one area more than the other if you have identified where your TMJ is coming from. However, it is recommended that you follow these steps for complete and comprehensive treatment:
- Pick one movement from each of the physical movements to do (jaw, tongue, throat, neck, shoulders, etc.) and practice them once a day
- Pick one exercise out of the other groups (relaxation, attitude, communications, etc.) and practice them 3 to 4 times a week
You can get started right away as well, since the program is digital. This means you receive immediate access as soon as you purchase and can download the regime right onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. There is also an option to download the program in audio for anyone who would rather plug in some headphones and learn on the go. Whatever option you choose, having the program in digital form ensures easy and convenient access to the regime whenever and wherever you go. You never have to worry about not having the therapeutic movements needed to soothe and eliminate your pain. Even if you’re on vacation, as long as you have your tech device, you have the program. (If you really aren’t tech savvy, there is an option to get the program in a physical version).
|Product Name:||The TMJ Solution|
|Money Back Guarantee:||60 Days|
|Official Website:||Click here|
Best of all, you can try the program risk-free with the 100% money back guarantee. And since you only need a couple of minutes each day to experience relief, the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee is ample time to see how this program works for your TMJ pain.
Physical therapy involves appropriate exercises for the joint. Exercises like chin tucks, tongue up, forward jaw movement and resisted closing are few of the exercises that help immensely. To know which exercises are best for TMJ pain relief, read this article by Healthline.
As per a study conducted by Haketa et al. (2010), TMJ exercises help in mouth opening range and pain relief. “Of the various conservative treatment modalities available for temporomandibular disorders, therapeutic exercise has a good prognosis, especially for anterior disc displacement without reduction… therapeutic exercise brings earlier recovery of jaw function compared with splints.”
Apart from this, acupuncture and other massage forms are also effective in curing TMJ disorders. It is advised that you consult with a physiotherapist before you try any of the mentioned exercises. Remember that doing them wrong would only make matters worse, and this is why you need professional supervision.
This is the last resort, which is not recommended by many medical experts either. The surgery for TMJ is called arthroscopy and involves positioning the TMJ properly and performing any other activity that would eliminate any underlying internal problem with the joint.
Who Created The TMJ Solution?
The author of The TMJ Solution is Christian Goodman, highly-renowned natural health researcher and expert, and the CEO of Blue Heron Health News. Christian has authored a variety of successful programs that help people find effective and natural solutions that can heal their health conditions – big and small.
What TMJ Solution Offers
It’s one thing to cover the basic gist of a program like this; however, we want to dive entirely into everything TMJ Solution offers, not merely brush the surface as some sort of overview. So let’s go over some very specific details about everything you’re going to end up getting with this program, so that you can make a better informed decision on whether or not to invest in it.
- The Root Cause of TMJ: The first thing this program does is teach you all about what causes your TMJ issues. By understanding how this problem starts, you can prevent it from coming back once you learn to treat it. The program goes into great detail about all the potential causes of TMJ, and it also gives you a list of symptoms, so you can understand if you’re suffering from TMJ or perhaps something that’s more serious that needs medical attention.
- Physical Exercises: Right after you learn about the root causes of TMJ, you instantly start to learn about potential solutions. TMJ Solution runs you through a long list of different exercises. These are all light, low-impact exercises that anyone can do. The cool thing about this list of exercises is that it deals with the physical and the mental. While you have a ton of jaw and tongue exercises you can do to relieve your physical symptoms, you’ll also learn breathing and other mental exercises that are aimed at helping you with the anxious side of your disorder.
- Communication Exercises: People with TMJ know that talking can be difficult. Not only because your jaw is sometimes locked and thus it’s much harder to speak, but also because TMJ leads to high anxiety and communication can be tough, as some conversations can trigger your anxiety in a bad way. This bonus list of exercises helps you to communicate better on both the physical side of your health, and the mental side, so you’re overall communicating better in your daily life.
- Increased Comfort: The most common word used to describe TMJ is discomfort. Even when sufferers aren’t experiencing physical pain, their range of motion is still limited, and many people experience jaw clicking and other symptoms that are scary and uncomfortable. One of the main things this program aims to do is to immediately increase your comfort level, so you can get along a lot better with the TMJ as you continuously treat it. So having that increased level of comfort naturally, without medications and procedures, is something a lot of people are looking for.
- A Natural Solution: As mentioned above, surgical procedures can be very expensive. Not only that, but they’re also invasive. Some drastic procedures on the surgical side will leave you with your jaw wired shut and eating a liquid diet for upwards of eight weeks. This natural solution does not involve any sort of medications or professional treatments. You can do all of these exercises in the comfort of your own home, without having to worry about spending a lot of money or going through any scary, invasive procedures.
- Provides Quick Aid: Perhaps the strongest selling point of this program is the fact that the methods taught within help to provide very quick relief. So this isn’t something that you’re going to have to work on for weeks until you start to experience small results. You’re actually going to start feeling relief instantly by implementing these methods. Many users report experiencing a lot of relief as soon as they start the exercises, citing that the discomfort goes away entirely.
- Easy to Follow: With normal sorts of exercises, there’s a lot of physical exertion involved, and a learning curve until you can become comfortable with the routine. With the TMJ Solution, there is nothing difficult about the exercises, with no learning curve. So what you end up with are exercises that you can begin to do as soon as you start reading about them. This is great for people who are pressed for time and simply do not have the time available to start learning a bunch of complex exercises.
- Bonus Health Tips: Because Christian Goodman has an entire catalog of programs available, he’s not only teaching you about TMJ relief but also offers a lot of other useful health tips for your general well-being. These tips include information about how to control and lose weight, how to stop smoking, how to relieve stress, how to increase your concentration, and how to improve your confidence. These guides aren’t nearly as detailed as the TMJ information, of course, but it’s still a pretty cool bonus to receive, for people who are concerned with more than their TMJ.
You can read it anywhere: Take this guide with you. Learn how to get better anywhere you are. Never miss an opportunity to live a much healthier life.
Save thousands of dollars: You can save a lot, not just on medical professionals, but likewise on medication, and other things to be much better. The basic workouts will get you well in no time.
Heal naturally from every angle: TMJ is not only a joint problem. It involves feelings, food, and it manifests there for some of us. You can learn how to deal with those factors and heal everything!
No add-ons or extra expenses: Once you buy the program, you get the bonus material, and that’s all. No need to hunt for obscure active ingredients or devices. Everything you’ll require, you have at home or your regional grocery store.
You need patience: It takes time, but the results are forever. Struggle for a while, to profit forever.
It’s just like a digital book: You’ll need an electronic gadget to read it.
Quick Overview of The TMJ Solution
The TMJ Solution is a straightforward system that teaches you a series of therapeutic movements that release the tension and triggers that contribute to your jaw pain. It’s 100% natural, simple and only takes a couple of minutes to do each day. The regime follows an easy 2-step process that consists of:
- Picking one movement to complete from each of the physical movements (jaw, tongue, throat, neck, shoulders, etc.) and practice them daily
- Picking one exercise out of the other groups (relaxation, attitude, communications, etc.) and practice them 3 to 4 times a week
As for the movements, they come with detailed instructions that teach you how to perform each for maximum benefits and a stress-free experience. After all, the last thing you need is more stress building up around your jaw.
The program also comes with a variety of helpful information that teaches you a little but more about TMJ and what you’re experiencing.
Here’s a more detailed breakdown of the program as a whole:
- Curing Your Self of TMJ
- What Causes TMJ
- How to Cure Yourself of TMJ
- How to Work the Program
- All Exercises in the Program
- Jaw Exercises
- Throat Exercises
- Tongue Exercises
In addition to the program, you also receive several audio bonuses that offer you at-home hypnosis sessions that you can use to tackle the following issues:
- Weight Loss
- Stop Smoking
- Stress Relief
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Should I Try It?
The program does not ask you not to visit a doctor. You can visit a doctor according to your desire. However, the doctor might recommend surgery to overcome this disease. The operation is going to cost you thousands of dollars.
While this program only needs you to spend $49. So it’s up to you what you want to do, but if you ask me, then I would suggest you go with this program because it will save your money, time as well as give you the desired outcome.
Any Side Effect?
No, the TMJ program has zero side effects. It only consists of exercises that even a kid can perform. The program also doesn’t contain any pills, injections, or other supplements, so there is no chance of any risk.
However, if you go for surgery, then you might have to go through some risk and long term consequences. Surgery might cause nausea, respiratory infections, and even head pain.