Crunch on Exercise Ball Main muscle: abdominals
Crunch on Exercise Ball
Note: This Page “Crunch on Exercise Ball Main muscle: abdominals” related to The MAIN PAGE : HOME WORKOUT PLAN 12 WEEK PLAN Please Check Main Article to get the full course for free.
Main muscle: abdominals
Starting position: Lie down on your back while resting your feet on an exercise ball and bend your knees 90
degrees. Put your hands behind your head (loosely).
- Now roll your shoulder off the floor and try to push your lower back on the floor to isolate the abdominals.
Keep contracting the abdominals until you have reached the highest point. Exhale during this motion.
- After that begin to bring your shoulders back to the starting position. (Stay under control, do not use any momentum.)
- Repeat this process as often as mentioned on your workout routine!
What is the abdominals muscles? – Crunch on Exercise Ball Main muscle: abdominals
abdominal work the rectus abdominis muscle in the midsection of your body. abdominals may also engage the external or internal oblique muscles, especially when rotation is added to the movement. Abdominal Sit Up & Twist are an effective way to strengthen the front of your torso or core region of your body.
Primary muscles worked:
- Obliques The obliques are actually two muscles: internal obliques and external obliques. They are located on the sides of the abdominals
Secondary muscles worked:
- Abs Strong abdominal muscles can do your body a world of good, helping maintain a good posture. Prevent lower back pain: Your abs play a large role in supporting your back and affecting the tilt of the pelvis – meaning the stronger your abs, the stronger the support.
Why Do We Need Strong abdominals muscles? – Crunch on Exercise Ball Main muscle: abdominals
A strong core helps to keep your body balanced and stable as you move throughout your daily and athletic activities. They help your pelvis, lower back, and hip muscles to work together with your abdominal muscles. Good balance makes you less likely to fall and injure yourself
Other EXERCISES EXPLANATIONS:
The MAIN PAGE : HOME WORKOUT PLAN 12 WEEK PLAN Please Check Main Article to get the full course for free.