Butt-Ups Main muscle: abdominals
Note: This Page “Butt-Ups Main muscle: abdominals” related to The MAIN PAGE : HOME WORKOUT PLAN 12 WEEK PLAN Please Check Main Article to get the full course for free.
Main muscle: abdominals
Starting position: By raising your glutes up and stretching your arms and legs, your body forms a triangle with the floor.
- Lower your back while keeping it straight until you are in push-up position.
- Now raise your upper body by only stretching your arms.
- Get back to starting position by raising your glutes.
- Repeat this process as often as it is mentioned on your home workout routine.
What is the abdominals muscles? – Butt-Ups Main muscle: abdominals
abdominal work the rectus abdominis muscle in the midsection of your body. abdominals may also engage the external or internal oblique muscles, especially when rotation is added to the movement. Abdominal Sit Up & Twist are an effective way to strengthen the front of your torso or core region of your body.
Primary muscles worked:
- Obliques The obliques are actually two muscles: internal obliques and external obliques. They are located on the sides of the abdominals
Secondary muscles worked:
- Abs Strong abdominal muscles can do your body a world of good, helping maintain a good posture. Prevent lower back pain: Your abs play a large role in supporting your back and affecting the tilt of the pelvis – meaning the stronger your abs, the stronger the support.
Why Do We Need Strong abdominals muscles? – Butt-Ups Main muscle: abdominals
A strong core helps to keep your body balanced and stable as you move throughout your daily and athletic activities. They help your pelvis, lower back, and hip muscles to work together with your abdominal muscles. Good balance makes you less likely to fall and injure yourself
Other EXERCISES EXPLANATIONS:
The MAIN PAGE : HOME WORKOUT PLAN 12 WEEK PLAN Please Check Main Article to get the full course for free.
Weighted Bent Leg Jackknifes Main muscle: abdominals
Snap Jumps Main muscle: quadriceps, glutes
Step Ups Main muscle: quadriceps
Bent Leg Raises Main muscle: abdominals
Drop Push Ups Main muscle: chest
Straight Leg Jackknifes Main muscle: abdominals
Sumo Jump Squats Main muscle: quadriceps, glutes
Rear Leg Raises Main muscle: quadriceps, glutes
Spider Ups Main muscle: abdominals
Bench Dips Main muscle: triceps
Cross-Body Crunch Main muscle: abdominals
Split Squats Main muscle: quadriceps, glutes
Jump Squats Main muscle: quadriceps, glutes
Squats Main muscle: quadriceps, glutes
Split Jump Main muscle: quadriceps, glutes
Crunch on Exercise Ball Main muscle: abdominals
Crunch – Legs on Bench Main muscle: abdominals
Side Bridge Main muscle: abdominals
Exercise Ball Pull-In Main muscle: abdominals
Mountain Climbers Main muscle: quadriceps
X-Hops Main muscle: quadriceps, glutes
Toe Touches Main muscle: abdominals
Walking Lunges Main muscle: quadriceps
Straight Leg Raises Main muscle: abdominals
Butt-Ups Main muscle: abdominals
Push Up to Side Plank Main muscle: chest
Burpees Main muscle: quadriceps, glutes
Scissors Jump Main muscle: quadriceps
Sit Up & Twist Main muscle: abdominals
Rope Skipping Main muscle: quadriceps
Split Push Ups Main muscle: chest
Crunches Main muscle: abdominals
Glute Kickbacks Main muscle: glutes
Bench Hops Main Muscle: quadriceps, glutes